1.19.2008

i totally messed up my blog

i'm sorry brette i totally messed up my blog, but i promise i will work on it!

on another note, I am the primary music leader in my ward here in snowflake and through another music leader i have found this WONDERFUL website for any church calling that involves kids. take a look if you ever need ideas. its amazing!

http://www.sugardoodle.net/

4 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I've been using that website for Primary lately & I love it!!! I'm sure that you are such a good Primary music leader.

Chexmix said...

Molly Kae! life is good...we are expecting a little addition to our family!!!! how crazy is that? how are things in your neck of the woods?

Chexmix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chexmix said...

YEAH WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! Other than that, everything else is the same. Let me know of things that are happening in your town...