I swear, the older Callie gets the more trouble she can find. She has been such a little punk lately. She has been finding everything she can reach or jump up too and riping it up in our yard. She has also been digging up Jake's lawn...which has not gone over very well. The worse thing she has figured out to do is she is jumping over our back fence!! It's over 4 ft tall. Last sunday, Jake and I were walking to church and right before we got into the building she just starts barking like crazy. We just laugh and kept going. I head to primary and Jake heads too sunday school, not more then 10 mins later Jake's cousin comes up and tells him Callie is running around outside the church. So Jake puts her back in the yard and tries looking for holes she has been digging or something and can't find anything. Then he starts walking back to church and hears the gate rattling and looks back and callie is STRADLING the fence! Callie had been jumping up on his archery target and jumping over. So jake once again takes her back to the yard and moves his archery target, crisis averted right? WRONG. He starts walking back again...then hears the fence going crazy again...looks back and she falls off the fence...but he showed her who was boss and she hasn't done it since.

As you can tell in the picture above she loves digging around in the couch and finding a cool place....but it drives me CRAAAZY.

But then she looks at me with her sad puppy eyes and her sunburnt lips and it just melts my heart. As much trouble as she is...I can't help but love her.
One more thing i'm very excited about I finally did it...I went and bought myself a journal with Molly Kay Scarbrough written on the front and I can't wait to start jotting things down. Also another goal this month...to cut down on soda intake. YIKES!

As you can tell in the picture above she loves digging around in the couch and finding a cool place....but it drives me CRAAAZY.

But then she looks at me with her sad puppy eyes and her sunburnt lips and it just melts my heart. As much trouble as she is...I can't help but love her.
One more thing i'm very excited about I finally did it...I went and bought myself a journal with Molly Kay Scarbrough written on the front and I can't wait to start jotting things down. Also another goal this month...to cut down on soda intake. YIKES!

2 comments:
She is a troublemaker just like her owner... ha ha glad I got to see you this weekend! Good luck on the goals you will need it,;) love ya~
Why would you want to do that to yourself?? Cut back on soda... Good luck dear. I can't seem to do it. It's the only thing that keeps me awake!!
Post a Comment