ah! oregon looks so pretty. jd looks so happy. the haunt looks legit scary. and i am so happy for you that his hunt is over. hunting is no fun when your the one at home.
Hi Molly, I know this is random & I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you and your family. I cried reading about your trip...I think it's awesome your brother was able to experience a mission.
2 comments:
ah! oregon looks so pretty. jd looks so happy. the haunt looks legit scary. and i am so happy for you that his hunt is over. hunting is no fun when your the one at home.
Hi Molly,
I know this is random & I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you and your family. I cried reading about your trip...I think it's awesome your brother was able to experience a mission.
Post a Comment