4.21.2010

Years

It's funny, I always think I am way to busy to blog about something, then when I actually sit down to write something down I can't remember what I was so busy with.

It is amazing how fast life goes by. A few things of note that have happened. We had a cousin pass away at the young age of 26. An only child. Brittnee, Lea, Logan, my mom and I went to her memorial. It was beautiful. I was in awe with all the lives that Crystal had touched. I wish I would have known her better and I hope with her passing I will learn to get to know everyone in my life better.

Crystal's necklace in Brittnee's window.

My grandpa had extensive surgery and did great, and is still doing great. It seems that the battle might have just started though. I'm grateful for this amazing man. He makes my life better.


Picture courtesy of Auntie Mel

I had bronchitis for a good month, Jake had sinus infection on and off for a while. Lindsey and Little Parker boy visited for spring break. Lots of Brook and Britt. I love it when my sisters are in town even if we just sit around. Wedding, wedding cakes, decorating nights. Trips to Flag with my mom and Aunties. Road trips to the valley again with my mom and aunties.

Jake finally got his deer from the taxidermist. I think he carried it around for a few days. Now it is on to turkey hunting. I don't think the hunting ever ends, but I should know that by now with how my pops is.


We went on a quick trip to the valley to birthday Lindsey and Parker. We wedding shopped and had birthday lunch.

Opening presents early because I couldn't wait.....



I can't believe he is already one!

One thing that is constant in all the craziness is this beautiful man!


I couldn't be more in love with him and our life.
Always, Molly

1 comment:

Tiffanie White said...

yay for an update!! You and Jake are adorable together!!