Watching cartoons in the morning.


Pat trying to make Linds jealous


This past week Jake was working in the valley and I had most of the week off, So I hopped in for a week with Parker and Lindsey.
Week Stats:
8 Sonic Soda's (4 which were FREE)
6 visits to Ross
4 trips to walmart
2 visits to Target
2 lunchs at Costa Vida
2 meals at In-n-Out
1 trip to the mall
1 delicious meal at Nello's
1 pilates class
I don't even want to add up how much money was spent....

The best part of this weekend was this little receipt here. If you click on it and enlarge it you will notice that we paid for the soda's with a 2 free soda receipts and got one back! Seriously, I can die happy now.

The best part of this weekend was this little receipt here. If you click on it and enlarge it you will notice that we paid for the soda's with a 2 free soda receipts and got one back! Seriously, I can die happy now.
Thanks for a great week Linds!


1 comment:
it was fun!! come back next weekend and we'll do pilates again!
Post a Comment