5.03.2008

This past week...




Prom was last weekend and Jake's Sister Marissa went with trey i think his name was and she looked so gorgeous so here are some pictures of her. We had a fun day. Marissa and I went up to the cosmo school in showlow and got our nails done, which was a lot of fun. Then we met up with my sister and went shopping and spent a little much :) but that's okay. it was worth it...(I keep telling jake that)




This week is week of the turkey. Jake got a turkey tag so him, my dad and cousin Mark have been out scouting and finding trying to find something for Jake to shoot. I have been hoping that he will get one, i think a turkey fan would be pretty sweet in our house. My mom and i went out with them on sunday for a "sunday walk" in the forest. That's what the pictures above are from, we were looking for turkey tracks in the road. My mom and i got shushed about a million times because we were giggling pretty bad. The bottom picture is of my dad calling I use to take for granted going out with my dad and hearing elk or turkies or whatever we can find, now i can't wait to go out with him. back to the hunt, Jake has only seen one and couldn't get a shot off so now they are back to square one. The first weekend of his hunt ended this last thursday so he has to wait a week before he can get back out. So why he waits for that we are riping all the wood paneling off the walls in our house, luckily most of the walls still have sheet rock behind them. so another project here we come.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Fun I want to go! I miss being able to hop in the pickup with the fam and going in the woods. So you are getting the paneling pulled down!!! YEAH! Do some before and after pics...