1.02.2009

Christmas, Birthday and New Years!

Around this time of year is pretty busy around our household...just like most. With Christmas, My Birthday and New years it seems like we are constantly having a party or going to one or having one at our house. I am okay with it.


Jake got Call of Duty 5 in his stocking...everyone at the party drooled...
Jake's dad was S A N T A this year.

For Christmas we went to my families Christmas Eve party which was a blast. This year was the year that most everyone was here.

Cody loved his hickory smoke spam. Now he knows what he is going to be cooking the next lucky lady he takes on a date.
Logan was so excited for Santa he wet himself.

Brooke was beebopping around with these on her head.

How can you not spoil this little girl?!

The hiatt boys singing. It was great.

Cody, Lea and Landon.

After everyone left my parents house we opened presents because all of us girls were there and it would be easier I guess. Brooke would ask "is that your present? can I open it?" it was so hillarious. She has been itching to open present since my mom took some over to Springerville for them.
This was her face every time she opened a present.
Lindsey's baby bump and lovely lady humps. She was complaining because I didn't put any pictures of her up on my facebook...here ya go lindsey :)
For Christmas Jake and I usually agree on something that we want/need. Last year we got a huge flat screen...and then this year we got a new computer. I was sooo excited for it and we got a great deal. I absolutly love it! Then Christmas morning we headed over to Jake's parents house where we got food storage (thank you!!), tickets to the some drag races in Feb...which his family loves to go too so i'm excited to go this year. Then we went back to my parents house and got to talk to Jd for a few hours. Its so great to get to talk to him. He has already been out 14 mths! I cant beleive how fast it has gone by. All in all Christmas was great and I loved spending time with both my family and Jake's family.


Then for my Birthday I we celebrate my birthday for honestly 2 weeks. It's so much fun. On my Birthday I was patiently (ha) waiting for our computer to show up so my mom bought pizza and a cake and came over to my house for a pizza party. Lea, Logan, Cody, my mom and my dad all came. It was so great. I got a printer, and a gorgeous necklace from my parents. We always go to a birthday movie on my birthday, so Jan 1 we went to Twilight...again. It was a blast.

When we got married we didn't get a wedding band for my ring we just got like a little sterling silver band and called it good. We didn't feel like spending another 2000 on the band. So, this year Jake made me a band! His mom had some diamonds that his grandma had in a wedding band or something that she was willing to let us have. I was so excited just for that part!

Both the rings.

Just the band. It has 7 diamonds across but it matches my ring so perfect!!!
New years we went to Jake's Cousins Adam and Laurie and we watched movies and hung out. We are lame and left before midnight though...Jake wanted to go coyote calling in the morning. We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Very happy New year!!!

5 comments:

Becca said...

love your ring i bet you were so excited when you got it. its so pretty! thanks for the birthday lunch! it was fun!!

Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

That makes your ring so much more special since the diamonds are from his grandma! Well worth the wait if you ask me! And your niece has the most gorgeous eyes! Britt is going to have to watch out for when she is older!

K Bailey said...

Happy BDAY! I texted then realized I didn't have your number in my phone! And love the ring....I want to be in the line to someday get a NEW one!!

Kodi & Lindsey said...

i'm so jealous of your ring. it looks like it would match mine better so you should give it to me.

Tyler and Hillary said...

Hey Molly! Your ring is beautiful, I'm still waiting to get a band for mine too and I'm glad you had a good birthday!