5.17.2009

The Rumors Are True!

We got another puppy!! Jake is so good to me and let me get another puppy. I thought that Callie might get a little lonely in the yard by herself while Jake and I worked. They love each other! They play like crazy. It has helped Callie not to jump out of the fence AS MUCH. She still does it every once in a while, but not as bad as she use too.



Nova.


Nova is totally opposite of Callie. She is really chill. So different then when Callie was a puppy. Callie still gets in more trouble then she does.


Thanks to everyone who understands and gets the whole not having kids yet. We just aren't in a place for kids right now. Maybe it will happen next week or in five years. It is just not right for us yet. and honestly....how can I compete with these kids?


Grumpy Parker. the most adorable baby boy.




Little Miss Brooklyn. The only little girl that can boss me around ;)

4 comments:

Becca said...

What a cute Puppy! I bet Callie Loves having company. And You do Have a very cute niece and nephew!! When are we going to do lunch. I know I get to see you alot soon but I would like to talk to you when I see you Lol!!

Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

I love the puppy! Just beware, two dogs cause twice the trouble! We learned the hard way, with three dogs! =) She is soo cute!

jilliann said...

awww, what a sweetie! I love her coloring. I am sure they will keep you extra busy.
oh and your niece and nephew are adorable!

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Hey Molly hope you don't mind but I just wanted to let you know I LOVE your post about not having kids and I am totally on your side. It's really hard to not want to punch people in the face when they ask that question! You rock.